- Upcoming Events
- Weeklong Seminars
- Yeshivat Hadar
- Beyond New York
Mechon Hadar’s 2016 Winter Learning Seminar
Join Hadar's beit midrash in an immersive week of Torah study, prayer, shared meals and conversation. You'll take part in an honest, dynamic, and multi-level exploration of Jewish texts with passionate teachers and committed peers.
Learn with passionate teachers:
R. Shai Held, R. Elie Kaunfer, R. Ethan Tucker, R. Aviva Richman, R. Jason Rubenstein, and Dena Weiss.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is it for me? If you’re ages 18-30, and looking to deepen your relationship to Jewish prayer through study, then: yes.
- When is it?
- Week 1: January 3-7, 2016.
- Week 2: January 10-14, 2016.
- Come for one or both weeks.
- How much does it cost? $200 for one week, $350 for both. $50 discount for referring friends. Includes daily breakfast and lunch.
- How do I apply? Email Andrew Belinfante for more information.
- How can I find out more? Contact R' Aviva Richman.
Note: Can be taken for academic credit. Separate tuition applies. Contact Dena Weiss for more information about taking courses at Hadar for academic credit.