- Upcoming Events
- Weeklong Seminars
- Yeshivat Hadar
- Beyond New York
Join us for an incredibly stimulating week of study at Mechon Hadar, a nationally-acclaimed center for immersive Jewish learning in New York. Learn together with men and women of all ages from around the country exploring deep issues in our lives as Jews through the lens of Torah.
This program is appropriate to ALL levels of knowledge and background.
- Meet other men and women from around the country and learn together;
- Participate in the intensive learning at Mechon Hadar and be part of our energetic community;
- Engage deeply with Jewish texts, with the guidance of our stellar faculty;
- Explore how we can gain meaning from texts without sacrificing intellectual integrity;
- Discuss key issues in Jewish thought and Jewish law.
July 5-July 9, 2015.
Mechon Hadar, meeting in the West End Synagogue, 190 Amsterdam Ave, New York, NY 10023.
Classes for the week will be taken by our faculty, including:
- Shai Held, chair in Jewish thought
- Avital Hochstein, senior faculty
- Elie Kaunfer, Executive Director
- Aviva Richman, Faculty
- Jason Rubenstein, Faculty
- Dena Weiss, Rosh Beit Midrash
Questions? Looking for more information?
Email us at email@example.com.
Before June 15, 75% refunds are available. Between June 15 and June 30, 50% refunds are available. After June 30, we are sorry but we cannot refund payments. If in the future you would like to attend a week-long seminar, we are able to put 50% of your paid tuition to that seminar when you apply. Please note that refunds may take up to two weeks to process. We appreciate your patience.
During the Executive Seminar, there will be a day of learning for the community, on the theme of The Technological Society: Privacy, Connection, and the Spiritual Life. Watch this space for more details!
What Past Executive Seminar Participants Say
"I love studying Jewish classical texts, and this week was in a class by itself. The historical perspective that was presented in almost all of the talks, the social background of the texts, was outstanding... But the jewel in the crown is the faculty itself, their mastery of the material, their love of teaching, and their warmth and affection for the learners. They model Torah shel Chesed."
"I can't wait to get back to studying with you at Mechon Hadar in the Fall and Winter."
"Learning was fabulous as always. I get more optimistic about the future feeling the energy in the room as young and old learn together. Everyone is so respectful of each other and eager to learn."
– 2014 Executive Seminar Participants